- Improving performance, productivity and output
- Raising quality standards
- Improving employee engagement
- Implementing people centred policies
- Streamlining recruitment practices
- Drafting employee related documentation including handbooks
- Dealing with difficult employee situations such as disciplinary or absenteeism
- Improving individual performance
- Improving your learning and development framework
- Identifying and implementing attractive benefits packages
- Remaining competitive to ever changing employee expectations
At Leading Strategies, we know that our team of brilliant, intelligent, talented people are the reason we are successful. We value our people above all else because we know without them, we wouldn’t have a business we are proud of. We excel at using our experience to help business owners and senior managers to get the most out of their people.
We love supporting improvement but also know there are times when difficult situations occur and that you need practical advice that will help to resolve a situation quickly.
Why use Leading Strategies?
We do it differently
Forget everything you thought you knew about the corporate world. Our team of experts are real people who have one focus – helping you make your business the very best it can be. Say goodbye to pretentious, stuffy, idealistic Consultants. Say hello to switched on, practical, energetic people who are committed to helping your business flourish.
We offer flexible payment terms
We know that as a business owner, every penny counts. That is why we offer extremely flexible payment arrangements that frequently veer away from the traditional fee model. For example, we are often able to agree fees based purely on results, so if we don’t deliver, we don’t get paid. You can’t say fairer than that.
We work around you
We know you want to spend your time focusing on your business. That is why we offer out of hours appointments during the evening or weekends and are happy to hold these at our place, or yours.
We are innovative
That’s not to say we don’t promote good old fashioned values such as honesty, integrity and transparency, we do. What it means is that we are committed to thinking differently, thinking outside the box and implementing innovative solutions to get a better result for you, our client.