We are experts in project and programme management.
Our team are experts in helping to:
- Review your existing framework to establish areas of weakness
- Communicate the impact of any proposed change on staff, systems, processes and governance
- Establish specific actions to make improvements in line with the business plan
- Ensure the business is prepared for change
- Prepare key stakeholders within the business for change, gaining buy-in and reducing the risk of losing key staff
- Communicate effectively to ensure those affected by the change remain engaged and on board
- Plan effectively for changes to be implemented, ensuring they will be sustainable and successful in the long term
- Help develop expertise of change management frameworks within your organisation
We understand that in this day and age many organisations are exposed to increased levels of change as they seek to improve profitability and streamline the way in which they work. The complexity, speed and levels of change are increasing, however in our experience we know that many businesses are not equipped to effectively respond to an ever shifting requirement. Our team will work with you and your key stakeholders to maximise the success of any proposed change whilst sharing knowledge to ensure it remains embedded as part of your long term strategy.
Why use Leading Strategies?
We do it differently
Forget everything you thought you knew about the corporate world. Our team of experts are real people who have one focus – helping you make your business the very best it can be. Say goodbye to pretentious, stuffy, idealistic Consultants. Say hello to switched on, practical, energetic people who are committed to helping your business flourish.
We offer flexible payment terms
We know that as a business owner, every penny counts. That is why we offer extremely flexible payment arrangements that frequently veer away from the traditional fee model. For example, we are often able to agree fees based purely on results, so if we don’t deliver, we don’t get paid. You can’t say fairer than that.
We work around you
We know you want to spend your time focusing on your business. That is why we offer out of hours appointments during the evening or weekends and are happy to hold these at our place, or yours.
We are innovative
That’s not to say we don’t promote good old fashioned values such as honesty, integrity and transparency, we do. What it means is that we are committed to thinking differently, thinking outside the box and implementing innovative solutions to get a better result for you, our client.